Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Failure

I failed NaNo. But that's okay. I sort of expected to because I alternate between WIPs wayyy too much. I have, like, 10 different stories in the works at the moment. I'll try again next year, but hopefully by that time I'll know what it feels like to write "The End" And even though I failed NaNo, I still think I've been doing pretty good on my writing. Every time I actually do get to sit down and write, I crank out about 2,000 words. For me, that's a lot - even if most of those words are, you know, not good.

So, how'd you do on your NaNo project? I want to know :D

1 comment:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Don't call it failure! Call it success if you worked on your writing harder than you do most months. I think NaNo is all about the joy of writing rather than the word count (or it ought to be).

I didn't NaNo, officially. But I did revise 2 manuscripts and started a new WIP just last week. I'm 3k in. :D