Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy week + Snow

I've been such a lazy turd lately! I've barely done any reading or writing. It's like all I want to do is eat, sleep, and watch Buffy. And this week will be even worse! I have such a busy week ahead of me. Today and tomorrow I have after school rehearsals for the Madrigal Feaste which is a thing I'm doing for choir. Then, Thursday evening I have a Christmas concert and I'll be going home with my friend. On Friday evening I have Madrigal Feaste performance number 1, and I'll be spending the night at my friends house that night because on Saturday I have Madrigal Feaste performance number 2! On the bright side, the cute boy that I have a huge crush on is in the chamber singers (which is the more advanced choir) and they perform at our concert, and he is playing the king in the Madrigal Feaste, so I get to secretly pine for him three days in a row - not to mention the days of rehearsal!

And then, of course, exams are coming soon. Exams are one of the only bad things about exams, in my opinion. But on another bright side, today we received our first snow! It was so exciting!! I grew up in Florida so I had never seen snow until today. I started hyperventilating and jumping up and down and nearly crying. I was so excited I couldn't eat. I danced in the snow, too. Gosh, it was awesome!! Everyone is all negative and says I'll get sick of the snow very quickly, but I'm going to enjoy it for the time being.

So, that's what's happening with me. What's going on with you?

1 comment:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Don't let anybody tell you that you'll get tired of the snow. It's beautiful, and it never gets old.

Exams sound stressful, but your choir performances sound fun!

I am facing quite a lot of Christmas shopping (thank heavens for Amazon), and by the end of the next 3 weeks, I'll need a whip and a chair to control my fifth grade class.

Besides that ... writing, always.