Sunday, October 16, 2011

Team member interview: Margiie

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I would like to take the time to introduce the second member of the WriTEEN Team.....

MARGIIE!

Hey Margiie! It's great to have you on the Team! I look forward to blogging with you and reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer these questions so that our readers can get to know you.

If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
Friendly, honest, trustworthy, patient, easy going....I think that's six.
Those are all great qualities! I wish I could say that the first and the fourth apply to me. But I'm never all that patient and only friendly when I want to be.
If you were to turn into a paranormal creature, which one would you like to turn into? 
I think a shapeshifter. But if I could I'd combine paranormal creatures.

Nice! I love all paranormal creatures.
What is your favorite time to write? Your favorite place?
My favourite time would be at night in my room, with just me and my computer and a hot cup of tea. 

I am totally with you on that one! I could go for some tea right now, actually.
 Do you listen to music while you write?
Yup. I find music is inspirational while writing.   

If you could meet any author, who would you like to meet?
Van Badham, I love her story lines. Especially the series of hers that is out now. 

I've never heard of her. I'll definitely look into her books.

Adolescent. 

LOL! You've got to be the only person who likes that word. Just thinking it makes me cringe. *Thinks of awkward adolescent phase.....*Escape to a place that I've never been to in the world on a plane (:

Finish this sentence. If I was invisible for a whole day I would ......
What's your least favorite subject in school? 
I actually like the subjects I take at the moment....but in recent years I've disliked maths and science subjects.
Blech! Just thinking about Biology gives me chills.
Do you like writing male characters or female characters more? 
Writing from a females perspective. In a way it's easier...but it would be interesting to write from a males perspective. It kinda puts your own in sight on how a boy would or should be like haha.

You should try it in the future :D
If you could have dinner with anyone in the entire world (dead or alive, real or fictional) who would you choose?
Probably one of my favourite authors....I don't know who to pick, but I wouldn't mind any one of them.
Wow, great interview! I look forward to getting to know you better, and I'm sure that the readers do too!







No comments: